July 23, 2017
Just a few reminders about all of the fun activities that are planned for the coming days!
Family Fun Night
- Family Fun Night is tonight (Sunday, July 23rd) from 5:30-7:30 at the James Lemos Pool. This is a super fun night for the swimmers and their entire families to relax at the pool, enjoy games, and enjoy being with their awesome teammates.
- Pizza will be available for $2 per slice, frozen fruit pops 2/$1, and beverages for $1 each (cash only please).
13 and Up Age Group Outing
- Come join your fellow 13 and up Stingrays for a fun afternoon of bowling at Paddock Bowl at 5915 Pacheco Boulevard in Martinez this Monday, July 24th at 2:00. These outings are informal, so no need to sign up in advance--just enjoy bowling with your teammates who show up! Bring cash to cover your games/expenses.
Spirit Week will be the week of July 24th through July 28th.
- Monday, July 24th - Water Games. Coaches will decide on fun water games that will also help prepare swimmers for League.
- Tuesday, July 25th - T-Shirt Decoration. Bring a blank shirt to practice and decorate it for League Meet.
- Wednesday, July 26th - PJs and Donuts. Wear your PJs over your swim suits and enjoy a donut after practice.
- Thursday, July 27th - Coaches Appreciation Day. This is a great time to thank your coaches for all they have done throughout the season. Make a special card or spoil them with a little gift of appreciation!
- Friday, July 28th - Car and Banner Decoration. Show your team spirit by decorating your car and signing the Stingray Banner. The banner will be displayed at our camp area at League. Please be sure to clean your windows prior to practice!