July 25, 2017
Hello Stingray Families!
League Meet is almost upon us and it's time to shine and keep the momentum going on what has been an incredible swim season! Please see below for important meet information.
- Every family is required to work a volunteer shift at League Meet and the SignUpGenius for the event can be accessed at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090444aeac23a3fd0-league1
- Some shifts end at or later due to the fact that we cannot put "End of Meet" as a time, so if you sign up for a later shift, please note that it is until the end of the meet. In past meets we usually end before but there is no guarantee.
- If you sign up for a take down shift, you will be there until everything is put away, so plan accordingly.
- The jobs with a "
* " next to it are eligible for a job substitute.
Listed below is an updated list of job substitutes who have
been confirmed as available for the meet to be hired for $30 per
shift (cash due at the time of the volunteer shift).
- Jacob Sauter (707-398-1938), Ava Roth (415-290-8114), Jayme Davis (707-334-9114), Cole Zielstroff (707-656-3242), Jake Rafac (707-299-0521), Rachel Aidt (707-373-1841), Carter Aidt (707-373-1841)
- American Canyon High School, 3000 Newell Drive, American Canyon 94503
- 6:30--Gates Open
- 7:00-7:20--Warm Ups
- 7:30--Coaches Meeting
- 7:45--Stroke and Turn Meeting
- 8:30--Meet Starts
- 3:00-4:00--Estimated End of the Meet
- If the meet ends prior to your volunteer shift starting, the league is requesting that you help with take down
Stingrays Team Area
- Please click on the following link to see a map of where the Stingrays will set up camp: League Meet Team Assignments
Clerk of the Course
- There will be a clerk of course at this meet (similar to other invitationals). For relays, we will use the clerk for 9 and Up relays. 6 and Unders and 8 and Unders will be guided by our junior and deck coaches. All swimmers (excluding 8 and under relays) must check into the clerk of the course prior to their events (includes all swimmers for individual events).
It will be chilly in the morning, so be sure to bring warm clothes and extra towels. And don't forget that all Stingray swimmers and families are invited to partake in the Power Breakfast! There will also be food vendors and merchandise vendors for you to check out as well. See you at the pool and go Stingrays!