Reminders from Coach Dan
April 26, 2010
Dear Neptune families,
Here are a few reminders, as things tend to get a little crazy with the end of school and summer planning:
- Check your account balance via the team’s web site and pay off all outstanding balances you owe the team.
- Starting May 11, 2010 a $25 late fee will be charged to all accounts with an outstanding balance regardless of how small ($10 super league fee)
- Swim – A – Thon is fast approaching…get out there and get your pledges…only 2 weeks left before the “BIG” event
- Swim – A – Thon job sign ups are now on the web site and ready for people to sign up!
- Swim – A – Thon make up date is May 22 at Ridgway swim center from 7:30 – 9:30 for anyone that cannot make it to the scheduled date of May 8, 2010
- Practice schedule starting May 24 (post high school season) has been posted on the team web site under “News” and will be posted on the “Swim Groups” page as we get closer to May 24.
- NO PRACTICE for all groups on Monday, May 31 due to Memorial Day
- A big THANK YOU to all of those swimmers who participated in last week’s awesome talent show! What an amazing group of kids we have on this team. Also, Thank you to Lisa Poppe for helping host this year’s event.