RENO Team Partners
Saturday, March 3rd Practice - Canceled

Due to the icy roads, I have decided to cancel Saturday morning practice for the Pre-Senior and Senior groups. I never want to cancel a workout but having just driven home from Northwest Pool and the forecast calling for more snow, the poor road conditions will not improve before tomorrow morning. It’s not worth the risk.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,