April 10, 2018
With the new swimmer clinics kicking off this week and spring practice for all swimmers starting in a couple of weeks, the swim season is officially upon us! Please check out the latest NewsSplash for important team information!
Swimsuit Site Reopens
- For those families who are still in need of ordering a team swimsuit, the Zumo ordering site has reopened. You can access the site by going to the Stingrays home page and clicking on the "Team Suits" link on the right hand side.
- The ordering site will remain open until 4/17 at 11:59pm.
- Swimsuit sizing questions should be directed to the Zumo representative, Mark Ennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven't registered yet for Fiesta Night on April 20th, it's not too late! As a reminder, you can sign up when you register your swimmer(s) for the new season. If you've already registered for the season but forgot to sign up for Fiesta Night, you can contact our membership director, Jennifer Smith (email@example.com), and she'll help you out.
- Fiesta Night will not only include a delicious Mexican meal, but information from our coaches about the upcoming season, a 50/50 raffle, and a chance to meet old friends and make new ones. Check out the following link for more information: Fiesta Night
- Families who attend Fiesta Night will get one day priority registration for volunteer jobs for the season.
- For those families looking to get started on fulfilling volunteer hours at Fiesta Night, please refer to the “Events and Meets” section of the website to sign up for a volunteer job.
Early Bird Registration Ending Soon
- Don’t forget that the early bird pricing for registration ends on April 16th! After April 16th, prices increase by $50, so don't delay if you haven't signed up your swimmer(s) yet!