May 5, 2010
PRACTICE SCHEDULE for Thursday is NORMAL
PRACTICE CHANGES DUE TO THE BUBBLE LOWERING THIS WEEKEND
· NO PRACTICE ON SATURDAY FOR ANY GROUP – all hands needed to help with the bubble lowering at 8am.
o Sr Red/Black/White practice 4-5:30pm. After practice the Red, Black, and White swimmers will assist Don and Chris with Bubble activity.
o AG2 has NO PRACTICE
o AG1 will practice earlier from 4-5:30pm so swimmers can help with the bubble activity.
· FISH LC Derby Meet info is online. Please note that this meet has positive check in for ALL events – you must be on time! Warm up times will be available by Thursday.
· The bubble lowering is schedule for Saturday May 8 at 8am. We need everyone's help to make the process go smoothly and quickly. It takes many hands to pull the bubble across the pool! Please bring your socket wrench sets - we specifically need 5/8, 9/16 and 15/16 socket wrenches! Help is also needed during the day Thursday and Friday. If you can help for a few hours during the day either Thursday or Friday, please contact Don Feinberg or Chris Kaplan at (301)-696-3484.
· Pools, Patios and Porches is offering all MAC swimmers 40% off all Speedo & TYR PRACTICE suits, in stock, thru the month of May.
· Senior morning practice Friday 5:30-6:45am