Summer Sanders Meet Information
June 5, 2018
Following is information on Summer Sanders. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- I will be at the meet Thursday evening. Aidan will be swimming the 1500. If you are traveling to Roseville on Thursday, I recommend coming to the pool to warm-up. The competition pool will be open from 5:00 - 5:45 PM. Throughout the 1500s, the warm-up pool will be available.
- If you are still in Reno on Thursday and Friday, please have your child swim with the Pre-Senior group at 4:00 PM.
- Each morning, warm-ups are 6:30 - 8:15 AM. Please arrive at the pool no later than 6:45 AM. Swimmers need to be ready to get in at 7:00 AM. Prelims start each day at 8:30 AM
- Finals on Friday and Saturday will start at 5:30 PM with warm-ups at 4:30 PM. On Sunday, finals and warm-ups will start one hour earlier. Depending on second swims and relays, I will let the swimmers know individually when they should return for evening warm-ups.
- In 200 and shorter event, there will be four heats that make it back to finals (9 lanes = 36 swimmers). In the 400s, they will bring back 3 heats.
- With the exception of the 1500, all swimmers will be automatically checked-in to their events. If a swimmer wants/needs to scratch an event, they must do so by the following deadlines:
— Fridays events must be scratched by 6:30 PM on Thursday at the clock of course desk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to scratch Friday's events.
— Saturday and Sunday events must be scratched 30 minutes after finals start on the preceding day. Swimmers can scratch at the clerk of course desk.
- Per Sierra Nevada rules, we will need to provide one timer on Friday and one official and one timer on Saturday and Sunday.
- We do not have a team dinner set-up for Friday yet. If you are interested in helping arrange this, please let me know.
- For more information on the meet, including the psych sheet and timelines, click here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.