NewsSplash--Meet Information and Fall Swim Reminder
July 26, 2018
Lots of good information to check
League Meet Warm-Ups for 8 and Unders
- Given our early 7:00 warm-up time at League Meet this Saturday, the coaches have decied to make warm-ups optional for our 8 and under swimmers. Staying warm and getting a little extra rest might better serve some of our youngest swimmers. 8 and under swimmers who do not come to warm-ups should plan on being at the pool by 8:00.
Last Chance Invitational Meets
- There are two invitational meets that occur
after our official season ends this Saturday--the "Scottsdale" meet
and the "Hox" meet. These "Last Chance" meets give our our
current County qualifiers an opportunity to drop time in advance of
the County meet and gives those swimmers who are close to qulifying
for the County meet an additional opportunity to achieve this
goal. Please note that as these are not team events, swimmers
who attend these meets will go as individual swimmers and coaches
will not be present.
- Blackhawk “HOX” Last
Chance Meet at the Blackhawk Sports Complex (Danville) on
Wednesday, August 1st. Complete
information, can be found on their website by clicking
HERE. Swimmers sign up individually through the Blackhawk
website. There is a $10 "Splash Fee" and an $8 fee per
- Scottsdale Swim Team Last Chance Invitational at Northgate High School (Walnut Creek) on Saturday, August 4th. Complete information can be found by clicking HERE. There is a $6 "Splash Fee" and a $4 fee per event. Fees can be dropped off with our team president, Janelle Mincy, and she will turn them in on your behalf. Please have entries to her by noon this Sunday (July 29th). You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make drop off arrangements.
- Blackhawk “HOX” Last Chance Meet at the Blackhawk Sports Complex (Danville) on Wednesday, August 1st. Complete information, can be found on their website by clicking HERE. Swimmers sign up individually through the Blackhawk website. There is a $10 "Splash Fee" and an $8 fee per event.
Fall Swim Registration Reminder
- If you are planning on registering for the Fall Swim Program, don't forget to turn your payment in to Coach Steve. Prior to August 31st, the cost will be $200 per swimmer and after that date, the cost will increase to $250 per swimmer. The Fall Swim Program will run from September 10th through October 31st and complete information can be found HERE.