Email from Coach Dan
May 24, 2010
- New practice schedule starting today May 24 – to see the schedule follow this link to the team’s web site under “Swim Groups”. Official “Summer” schedule will be posted later this week
- Swim – A – Thon donations are due by Tuesday, June 1 2010. That is the cut off date when kids will not be allowed to swim until their swim a thon donations are paid to the team.
Minimum required amount brought in by each family:
- 1 child family = $150
- 2 child family = $200
- 3 + child family = $250
** NOTE: CASH NOT ACCEPTED** Each individual family should deposit any cash that is collected and then write 1 check for the total cash amount to Neptune swimming and submit that check in your collection envelope.
- Reminder to check your accounts through the team web site and pay off any old outstanding balances that have accumulated over the past year. Any account with an unpaid balance will be charged $25 late fee each month until the balance is paid off and the account is in good standing.
- Do not bring any valuables to practice ever! Bring a lock and use the lockers provided or bring your swim bags outside onto the deck during your practice time to ensure no one is stealing our stuff.
- NO practice for all groups on Friday, May 28 & Monday, May 31.
- Neptune athletes making waves & breaking records - PD articles over the past few months highlighting current & former Neptunes