September 16, 2018
- Registration list with expiration dates is attached
- Click HERE for the needed forms to renew/apply.
- Sign up deadline is Wednesday 9/19/18
- All swimmers who have been on the team for more than 3 months should definitely attend.
- All swimmers who have joined within the last 3 months need to talk with their coach.
- Go to the events tab HERE on the CAST website, scroll down to Freestyle Festival, click on attend/decline, select and click on your child's name, select from the drop down menu and save changes.
- Any messages to Coach Dave can be entered in the notes box.
- Original event page
had the wrong information (date and food, price)
- All the correct info is listed below and on the event page HERE
- Food menu is beef
tacos not pasta
- $10 eating and $2 non eating
- Please pay by this
Friday (Sept 21st)
- When paying please select the number eating/not eating and add to cart
- When redirected to your cart, please do the math and change the cart total to you the amount owed and click on "proceed to pay/pay with card"
- Fill out all information and make sure the total is correct.
- Coach Dave needs
pictures and videos no later then Wednesday 9/21 for his always
epic year end video montage.
- Please bring to practice in a multi file downloadable format (cd/dvd, thumb drive.....) Emailing him photos is too time consuming.
- Coach Michaela will be working along with Coach Cassidy and Coach Taylor (usually Mon and Fri).
- Currently Michaela will be working with novice through level 2 her role will get a little more defined once she's had a couple of weeks to work with us.
- She was a cast swimmer all through HS (graduating in 2011) + when she was home from college.
- She swam 4 years at San Jose State (received a swimming scholarship)
- After she graduated she took a year off school and she coached at a local YMCA,then went back to get her masters degree in child psychology
- While working on her masters she worked as an assistant coach for SJSU.
- Now back in San Diego, she is currently planning on schooling to become a physical therapist.
- She will be in San Diego for at least the next year and we're lucky to have her with us.
- When you're on deck – say hello
- Reposted with a few minor changes to the 2nd half of the month HERE and on the website.
This Text Editor DOES NOT SAVE YOUR WORK
AUTOMATICALLY and there is a RISK OF
LOSING YOUR WORK.
[Do not spend more than 10 minutes creating or editing content. If you do, use Microsoft Word or like product]
PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER WITH THIS TEXT EDITOR. THERE ARE KNOWN ISSUES TEAMUNIFY CANNOT EASILY SUPPORT. PLEASE USE THE FIREFOX BROWSER: WWW.FIREFOX.COM. FIREFOX IS FREE, FAST AND COMPATIBLE.