May 21, 2008
Neptune Swimming General Members,
The Board voted, at its May Meeting, to adopt the following policy regarding Corporate Sponsorships. The Board encourages all members to consider recruiting community oriented businesses to support our team. The Board has a letter of explanation that can be used to help recruit corporate sponsors, copies of the letter are available at each swim center and can be copied at will off the team web site. If you have any questions, please contact Corporate Sponsor Chair Greg Murphy or Head Coach Dan Greaves.
Board of Directors
Board Policy – Corporate Sponsorship
Neptune Swimming is a community-based swim team that appreciates the financial support of local businesses and other organizations. Corporate sponsors benefit the team as a whole, not individual athletes.
Corporate Sponsors receive:
1. Wall display plaque
2. Business logo and link on team website
3. Business card placement in team rooms at pool centers
4. An add in all team sponsored swim programs
5. Recognition at the General Membership Annual Meeting and other events
For generating $500 of corporate sponsorships per year General Members receive:
1. 5 hours of volunteer credit (pro-rated for amounts less than $500) per year.
In addition, for generating $1,000 of corporate sponsorships per year General Members receive:
1. Credit towards up to $250 of the annual family fundraising obligation.