November 27, 2018
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making our 2nd annual Burn the Bird Endurance Challenge such a success!!! We had over 50 people do the swim this year! Thank you to Dave Fish from Eclipse Pizza for donating pizza for all the participants. It was pretty impressive to see such a huge crow attempt the 100x100s. Great job team!
We have a few items of interest this week.
1. All Practices will be normal schedule through December 16th.
2. Beginning December 17th, Northwest pool will be closing for a week for maintenance and cleaning. We are planning on a team break for all groups December 17-26th. We will commence normal practices again Thursday December 27th. If you have any questions, please call or email me.
3. State meet results are up on our website.
4. Junior Olympics meet information can be found on our website under the events tab and then just click on the Winter JO meet to get the meet information about timelines, timers, setup etc.
5. Pacific Zone all star information is now out. The last meet to get qualification times is the Carson Blizzard Blast on January 18-20th. Please see the attached information sheet about time requirements for swimmers and what the venue looks like.
6. Lastly, we will be getting new team suits. The pics will be out soon. If you want to pre-order one, please let me know the gender and size you are requesting.