Week Ahead Dec 18- Jan 6
December 14, 2018
Attached you will find this week's Week Ahead. Please note the highlighted sections as are changes to the outline schedule. Lots of info in this one please give it a good read through.
Schedule changes for the week of 12/17 - we had to make a few adjustments please note the following. Apologies for the short notice!
- Gold 12/17 - 6-7:30 pm
- Silver 12/17 - 5-6 pm
- Senior 12/18 - @ Saline
- 12/19 - No practice SST hosting club development course for MI swimming, coaches attending.
- Platinum 12/20 - 5:30-7 pm @ Forsythe
- Platinum 12/22 - 8-10 am
Apparel orders - They have arrived and may be picked up in the pool office, if it is a gift let me know and I will set it aside for you.
HS/MS Times - Those of you also swimming for their school teams may have best times that would qualify you for meets. You can enter those times at the link below and I will add them to our database. Please note: that they may not be accepted for all meet and may require proof of time for others.
Winter Break - The winter break schedule is also attached for your planning purposes. Please note this does NOT follow our typical practice schedule.
Mini-Rays Winter - Mini-Rays don't forget to register for the winter session. Just a few spots left!
Meets Open for Registration
- BAC Meet - This meet is for: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Senior (Friday night ONLY)
- SLA Meet - This meet is for: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Senior (Friday/ 1650 ONLY)
- DRD - This meet is for: 12 & Under swimmers and 13 & over swimmers who do not qualify for the Circle City Meet.
- SMAC - This meet is for: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, & Senior
- ISCA - This meet is for: Qualified swimmers