August 23, 2018
Volunteer & Junior Coaching Opportunities 2019
If you are interested in coaching opportunities please contact [email protected] as we are planning ahead for the 2019 season!
How do I become a Volunteer Coach in 2019?
1. Must be at least 14 years of age.
2. Must be registered Rocklin Swim Team swimmer in 2018 or 2019.
3. Swimmers wanting to become a Junior Coach in 2019 are asked to complete 12 hours of volunteer coaching starting with the March Stroke Clinic. The clinic is at Whitney HS pool weekdays starting at 5:30pm March 4-29th.
How do I become Junior Coach in 2019?
1. Must be 15.5 years old.
2. Must notify Head Coach Zack to learn about staffing opportunities.
3. If not Lifeguard Certified then willing to complete Spring Break Lifeguard Training or equivalent course.
Head Coach Zack makes decisions on staffing needs.
Become a Certified American Red Cross Lifeguard
Must be at least 15 years old on first day of class. After completing the training session, participants are tested to become certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR/ AED, and Title 22. Visit rocklinwave.com and select “RST Aquatics” then subtab “Swim School” to register starting mid January.
9am-4pm on April 13, 15-19, 2019
Registration fee $225