Weekly Digest 12-13-18
December 14, 2018
Your CAST news:
Winter Age Group Championships Dec 14th-16th (Fri-Sun)
- Warm up/Show
- 7:00 am for 13-O's
- 9:00 am for 12-U's
- Relay only swimmers see sheet on cast's wag page HERE.
- If your first event is more than 90 minutes after meet start time, check with coach for poss late arrival.
- Also on the event page is the detailed (estimated) time line and psych sheet. Same click HERE as 2 line up.
- Team Outfitting mom Melissa Krafft will be on deck Tues Dec 18th from 5:30-6 to hand out orders.
- All items have arrived except Parkas.
- She is also able to bring
orders to WAGS on Sunday, but you need to contact her directly to
- To arrange your order be brought to WAGS text her with your name, swimmer name and what you ordered to (619)417-2881
Secret Swimmer Santa (Levels 4 and 5) Dec 20th
- If you are participating in this the gift exchange will take place next Thursday Dec 20th after practice.
- If you have any questions contact Coach DawnElla
CAST On Ice.....skates....Dec 21st
- After WAG, and after school finals it is time to try and conquer the frozen water
- So - - Ice skating at the Kroc Ice Arena on Friday December 21st from 3:30 - 5:30.
- The cost is $10.
- Wear your favorite ugly sweater or CAST sweatshirt.
- Festive head wear is required.
- Everyone is welcome and we'd love see some CAST Alumni as well.
USA Swim Registrations -
- More of you have now registered, but still many have not - see attached
- Get it done!
- Wait too long and you will miss out on participating in swim meet.
10-U mini meet January 12th CAST Hosted
- At West Hills High School (not Granite Hills)
- If your swimmer is 10-U please plan on going to this fun 1 day event.
- We want every 10-U on the team to attend.
- Please make sure your USA swim reg is up to date, many expire at the end of this month and will not be able to compete until renewed.
That's all for now.
Swim fast at WAGS CAST fishes!!!