Weekly Digest 12-8-18
December 7, 2018
Hi All and Happy Holidays!
Your CAST News:
MRA C meet Dec 9th SUNDAY
- Manta Ray Aquatics has not released info regarding the C meet this weekend.
- The meet is at Granite Hills.
- Please note this meet is a one day meet on Sunday.
- We have 23 swimmers entered.
- We'll get job assignments up soon or the day of at the meet. We have 3 timing chairs.
- Anyone who is interested in becoming an official, please report to the starting area at 8:30 am. We are always in need of more.
- 7:10 AM .
- The meet should run about 3.5 hours.
- Psyche sheet is attached.
WAG championships Dec 14th-16th (Fri-Sun)
- We have 23 swimmers entered in the Winter Age Group Championship meet next weekend.
- The meet runs Friday - Sunday.
- With heats and finals each day.
- Keep an eye on the SI-Swimming website HERE for information regarding the meet (I expect info will be posted by Monday).
USA swimming registration
- We have been reminding swimmers all fall and we're getting closer to the end of the year.
- As of today (see list) only 21 swimmers have a 2019 registration.
Please check the attached list. Look at the
- If it says 12/31/19 you're good to go.
- If it says 12/31/18, then your swimmers registration is about to expire.
- In order to keep swimming with the team into January, you need to have an updated USA swimming registration.
Please take 5 minutes and take care
of it now.
- Print out the application, write the check, and mail it to the address on the application.
are 3 different kinds of membership.
- Regular - all the benefits and meets available under USA Swimming for the regular price
- Outreach - all the benefits and meets available under USA Sw imming for a reduced annual fee. Must qualify.
Flex- this is a temporary or limited membership that entitles
the swimmer to compete in 2 USA swimming sanctioned meets
- Click HERE for a the FAQ sheet
- All registration forms can be found on the CAST website and the SI website.
That is all for now. Go CAST!!