Weekly Digest 11-14-18
November 14, 2018
Your CAST News:
- Now that it is either completely dark or gets dark during most practices please be aware your swimmer should be swimming with light colored lens goggles. Kroc pool is not fantastically lit so dark/smoke tinted goggles make it hard to see.
- Also, with it getting darker earlier it is also much colder. Please have your swimmer stay bundled up after practice with hoodies and shoes. No one wants to be sick or get others sick.
- Lost and Found
- There are several lost and found snorkels in out team shed. Please contact a coach if you are missing your snorkel.
USA Swim Registration
- Time is running out to register for 2019.
- Don't wait to long and miss out on January meets.
- Make note that the SI swim office
is no longer in Mission Valley. The office is now in Fallbrook so
mailing in your registration is really the only option unless you
want to drive to Fallbrook.
- This also means the processing time will take longer to get your swimmer in the system because of mailing.
- Click HERE for the form. The mailing address is listed on the registration form.
Turkey Classic Nov 17th & 18th (Sat & Sun)
- On deck ready to stretch
- Sat 7:40
- Sun 7:00
- It is a 1:15 drive to Marguerite
- There should not be traffic early Saturday morning. Nonetheless plan accordingly and be on time.
- Team Dinner Saturday night for those competing at Turkey Classic and their family's traveling with them.
- Pizza spot for dinner is walking distance from the Ayres Hotel and we have a group reservation for 7pm. The plan is to get there a bit early in hopes of getting seated early or at least getting orders placed.
- Please email Coach DawnElla your
RSVP for dinner and how many to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need this ASAP
Practice Monday Novemeber 19th
- NO AFTERNOON PRACTICE
- Level 4-5 optional practice 7am-9am
That's all for now