February 14, 2019
Thank you to everyone who Went the Distance for RAC!
Thank you to all of our Corporate Sponsors and our families that continue to support RAC. Thank our great volunteers who made the event possible, hopefully, you were all well fed with great donations from local restaurants. Thanks to all the swimmers who helped count laps and for those went the distance by raising money or swimming extra laps!
We had over 20 families that raised over $500 this year and all were entered into a raffle to win a gourmet cheese and food basket (valued at $300 and donated by the Cohagan family). Congratulations to the Milton Family who will be eating a lot of cheese this weekend and thank you for your support!
Congratulations to all our Raffle Winners:
- Take the Family Camping - Eureka Tent and Jet Boil Camping Stove (donated by Tim Inall) - Burke Family
- Eat4Nutrition for Swimmers (donated by Jenn Giles) - Marybeth Slaminko Master swimmer
- Shine Salon gift pack (donated by Erin Simmons) - Pierson Prevedi
- $50 Baileys Backyard gift certificate - Keith Namiot
- $75 Joyln Gift Card (donated by Amy Nguyen) - Juliette Arencebia
- $100 Fila gift card (donated by Jennifer Estabrook) - Marybeth Slamink0 Master swimmer
- Gourmet Cheese & food basket (a second one donated by Cohagan family) - Karin Fallon - Master swimmer
- USA Swimming Inflatable Couch - Andrew Elliot
- *If you didn't collect your prize last night they are in the office - see the coaches.
T-Shirts - if you did not pick up your t-shirt they are on the table at the pool.
Finally, a very big thank you to Amy Nguyen and Debbie Johnston for helping with our corporate sponsors and t-shirts this year and our Coaches for making the event a success!