May 23, 2019
Otters Registration Forms
- 8 and Unders, please turn in your registration form and payment for Otters Invitational by the end of the day today. The invitational binder is poolside by the family folders.
- Note -- the registration form has lines for 6, 7, and 8 year olds. The 6 year old line can be used for anyone six or under (so your 4 or 5 year old can swim too!)
- Just a reminder there will be NO practice on Monday, May 27th in honor of Memorial Day. Enjoy the day off to spend with your family!
And finally, here is a reminder from our volunteer coordinator:
- It is extremely important that ALL families meet their volunteer commitment (or more) in order to successfully support our swimmers/swim meets. Note: 30 hours = 6 regular swim meets (home/away) & 2 fun functions which will be posted soon.
- Invitationals (Otters, ECI, League, Battle of the Ages, etc.) DO NOT count toward volunteer hours. If your swimmer swims in one of those events the parent must volunteer (even if you have bought out of your regular volunteer requirements).
- If a family 'No-shows' for a volunteer position you will lose your 100.00 deposit and have to replenish it before your swimmer is able to participate in practice/swim meets.
If we all do a little we can make our meets successful :) Therefore, PLEASE take a moment to go through the posted swim meets and sign up if you are able. FYI: We close the online signups the Wednesday before Saturday meets and we hire Job Substitutes to fill open positions. Sign up today!