June 7, 2019
The Meet Sheet for tomorrow's away meet against the Aquaknights has yet to arrive, but we wanted to send out the information below so that everyone knows the details of the event. If the Meet Sheet arrives by tomorrow morning, it will be sent out. If it doesn't arrive, we'll see it at the pool!
- Diamond Hills Sports Club and Spa, 1510 Neroly Road in Oakley
- Please follow the signs to the east side parking lot as swimmers/families will access the pool through the side gate nearest the east parking lot.
- Please make sure to park in the Club Parking Lot. Do NOT park in the street in the adjacent neighborhood.
- The gates will open at 7:30AM.
- Aquaknight warm ups are from 8:00-8:25.
- Benicia warm ups are from 8:30-8:50.
The meet will run roughly from 9:00-1:00.
Remember to check in with Cyndee Bogard at 8:00 behind the starting
blocks if you are volunteering. You must do this to get
credit for your hours worked.
The Aquaknights do have a large snack bar featuring both breakfast
and lunch items.
Swim hard and fast! See you at the pool!!!!