June 8, 2019
Great job today against the Aquaknights and congratulations to all of our Stingray Families who had graduating seniors this weekend!!!
Summer Practice Reminder:
Remember that starting Monday, June 10th, the practice schedule changes to the summer schedule.
The complete season schedule is available here.
The summer practice schedule is as follows:
- Monday June 10th - Friday July
19th: ALL swimmers, including Summer
Time Age Group 8:30-10:00 13 and Ups 9:45-11:00 11's and 12's 10:45-11:45 9's and 10's 11:30-12:30 7's and 8's 11:45-12:30 6 and Unders
- Monday June 10th - Friday June 14th: Bring a Friend for FreeWeek: Have a friend interested in trying out swim team? Bring them the first week of summer practice to let them get their feet wet! They must fill out this liability waiver form and bring it with them to the first day they participate. If they love it, there is still time for them to sign up for swim team this year!
- Monday July 22 - Friday July 26th: Practice is open only to those swimmers competing in League Championship Meet on Saturday, July 27th. If swimmers are not signed up for League (including Summer Fitness swimmers), they will not participate in practice this week.
- Thank you soooo much to everyone who has signed up for volunteer jobs!!! Many of our meets have all of the volunteer positions already filled!
- If you are struggling to find available volunteer jobs in the meets that you are able to work at (if the meets you can attend are already full), please contact Cyndee Bogard at email@example.com. Let her know what dates you ARE available and she can work with you to find jobs for you to meet your 30 unit volunteer requirement.
Have a great rest of your weekend!