NewsSplash--AHI Results and More!
July 7, 2019
Please see below for the results from this weekend's AHI meet along with other important bits of information.
AHI Meet Results
- AHI Meet Results and Team Scores
- Final score BSR 349 - AHI 327 (Joe and Steve look forward to being pushed in!!!)
- 40% of our swims were best times
- 5% of our swims were DQ's
Fall Swim Program
- Although we're still in the summer months, the coaches are already planning for the fall and are looking to once again run the Fall Swim program.
- Fall Swim is designed to further the development of stroke and turn techniques and conditioning. In each practice there will be a balance of teaching and conditioning to help support your swimmers needs.
Fall Swim will run from Monday, September 8th through Wednesday,
October 30th during the following times:
- 10 and unders – Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4:30-5:30pm
- 11 and ups- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 5:30-6:30pm
The cost of Fall Swim is $200 per swimmer. After
August 31st, the cost increases to $250 per
- Checks should be made payable to Benicia Stingrays with "Fall Swim" and the swimmer's name in the memo. Payment can be turned in to Coach Steve or mailed to Steve Mainini, 1890 Lindo St., Benicia, CA.
- A minimum of 40 swimmers must sign up for Fall Swim to run.
- All 6 and under swimmers should be able to safely swim across the pool on their own. We can not guarantee the coaches will be able to be in the water with the younger swimmers.
- Please click here to see more details or you can direct questions to Coach Steve.
Penalty for Missing a Volunteer Job
- A reminder that if you, a family representative, or your substitute misses a volunteer job without locating a suitable replacement, $100 will be taken from your $100 work deposit and you will receive an e-mail notice. Swimmers will be restricted from practices and meets until a new $100 deposit is paid.
Volunteer Account Balance
- If anyone would like to see their volunteer account balance, our Volunteer Coordinator, Cyndee Bogard, will bring a balance sheet to our next home swim meet this Wednesday.