NewsSplash: Family Fun Night and League Meet
July 14, 2019
Family Fun Night
- When: Friday, July 19th from 5:00-7:00
- Where: James Lemos Pool
- What: A FREE night of swim at the pool!!!! Come hang out with the team, bring water toys, compete in a belly flop contest, and join the family relays!!! Pizza and drinks will be available for sale for a nominal fee.
- Who: All swimmers (Swim Team and Summer Fitness), their siblings, and families.
- An e-vite was sent out just to get a rough head count. If you plan to come, please rsvp on the e-vite (not required to participate but very helpful!!!!)
- Our most important meet of the season is quickly approaching!!!
- The coaches would love 100% attendance at this meet. Every swimmer counts and could earn points for the team. We have been so close to winning League the last few seasons and if we have a great team turn out we have a chance at being League Champs!!!
- Please commit your swimmer to swim at League ASAP. Register online as you do for any regular swim meet of the season.
- All families who participate in League Meet will have a separate volunteer requirement at this meet (separate from your regular season requirements and, even families who have bought out of their volunteer requirements, must fulfill a shift at League, either by working their assigned shift or by hiring a teen sub).
- League Meet Practice: Practice the week of League Meet, Monday July 22nd - Friday, July 26th is for swimmers participating at League Meet only. Practice ends for Summer Fitness Swimmers and Swim Team Swimmers not participating in League Meet on Friday, July 19th.