Volunteer Opportunities, Family Fun Night, and League Reminder!
July 17, 2019
Hi Stingray families! See below for some important information and reminders!!!
Family Fun Night
- Don't forget to join your fellow Stingray families this Friday from 5:00-7:00 for Family Fun Night. Hang out with the team, splash around in the pool, and witness the annual belly flop contest! Pizza, drinks, and slushies will be available for puchase.
- Due to the popularity of the parent relays at this past weekend's ECI meet, the Stingrays are planning on fielding a parent relay team (or possibly multiple parent relay teams) at League Championships on 7/27. Parents who want to participate on the relay team at Leaue Meet will need to particpate in the 25 yard freestyle competition at Family Fun Night. Not only will you have fun showing your kids how it's done, but you can earn a chance to showcase your skills at League meet!!!
- There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer and a number of positions that remain open at Family Fun Night--please sign up!
- There are a few openings
for volunteer positions for ths Saturday's home meet against Pinole
(just sign up online). If you are still in need of
fulfilling your required volunteer hours, this is one of the last
available opportunities to do so! The positions that are
currently open are:
- Two timers
- One paper runner
- One ribbon assistant
- Also, if anyone is interested in taking on the Data Entry core position moving forward, there's an opportunity at this Saturday's final home meet to shadow the position. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Cyndee Bogard, before this Saturday to get more information.
League Meet Reminder
- If you haven't done so already, do not forget to register for our League Championship meet! The deadline to register your swimmer(s) is 7/20.
- Remember, practice next week, Monday July 22nd - Friday, July 26th, is for swimmers participating at League Meet only. Practice ends for Summer Fitness Swimmers and Swim Team Swimmers not participating in League Meet on Friday, July 19th.