February 6, 2020
Weekly Notes 2/9 - 2/15
Practice Calendar & Notes
- 2/9 & 2/13: NO PRACTICE due to swim meets.
- 2/10: Valentines Party! All groups begin practice @ 5:30 PM. Please see flyer for specific group times and more information: VALENTINES PARTY
- 2/11 & 2/12: SENIOR GROUP practices 6:00 - 8:00 PM both days.
February Practice Calendar (updated)
- Here is the link to our practice schedule for February: FEB 2020
2020 Winter Short Course B/C Championships ~ February 8 & 9
- Meet Starts at 10:00 AM
- Warm Up Times:
- Bronze 1/2 & Silver 1: 9:15 AM
- Silver 2, Gold & Senior: 8:30 AM
- We will be sending out a separate email regarding volunteering and donations!
Upcoming Swim Meets
- Reminder that all meets within Central California Swimming are
to be entered via
Please let me know if you need help registering with the site, or
if you would like to receive invites for upcoming meets.
Central California Swimming SC Junior Olympics ~ February 14 -
- Meet located at Clovis West High School
- Warm Up & Meet Schedule
- Friday: Warm up for relays begin at 5:30 PM
- Saturday - Monday: Warm Up for all groups begin at 8:00 AM. Meet starts at 9:00 AM
- Relay-only swimmers please contact Coach Jason for times
Juanita Allington Senior Meet ~ March 6 - 8
- This meet is for Senior & Gold qualifiers only. Please see meet information for qualifying times: 2020 JA
- Meet located at Clovis North. Prelims & Finals.
- Deadline to enter via Active: Sunday, February 23. Qualifers are allowed up to 3 bonus events.
South West Age Group Regionals (SWAGR) ~ March 20 - 22
- Short Course Age Group Championship meet. Prelims & Finals. Qualifers only. Please see meet information: 2020 SWAGR
- Deadline to enter via Active: Sunday, March 8
- Central California Swimming SC Junior Olympics ~ February 14 - 17
TNT Online Apparel Store
- Our new online store is up and running! Here is a link to the store: TNT Store
- Stock up now for winter! Sweaters, hoodies and beanies are available in an assortment of different colors; youth sizes available! There are delivery options as well as in-store pick up!
- A small portion of your purchase goes back to our swim club so support your swimmer and TNT Swimming!
Additional Practice Notes:
- This is a reminder that we run a CLOSED DECK during
practice. Parents/spectators are allowed to sit on the west
side bleachers (bleachers with overhead cover) during
practice. If it is raining, the coaches will open up the shed
and bring out a canopy/chairs for parents on the north side (next
to the shed/swimmer area). The east side bleachers
(scoreboard side) is the swimmer/coach area, and is to be kept
clear. If there's an emergency you may walk onto the
deck, but if you are just spectating (which we encourage!) please
respect the rules of the pool!
- Click here to get a birds-eye view of the practice area map: EL D POOL MAP
- NO DRIVING DOWN
THE SERVICE ROAD TO PICK UP AND/OR DROP OFF OF YOUR SWIMMERS.
ADDITIONALLY, NO PARKING IS ALLOWED IN THE LOT NEXT TO THE
- There is a warning system in place for parents who violate this policy. Please visit the news page for more information: TNT Practice Drop Off - Pick Up - Parking Policy
- Peyton Martin turns 9 (2/2)
- Leo Paez turns 12 (2/6)
- Jordyn Tenorio turns 13 (2/11)
- Makayla McGuire turns 13 (2/17)
- Brennan West turns 9 (2/17)
Find Us On Social Media!
Facebook: TNT Swimming Visalia
Remind: @TNTvisalia code tntvisalia