Stingrays Update
I hope this email finds all of you well. This is certainly new territory for all of us and we knew it would be a day-to-day proposition as we watch each development closely.
We have decided to delay returning to swim practices for at least one week. This will give us a bit more time to see local, regional and national trends of the virus. Your safety is our first priority. (Along with our own!) We will have another email next weekend about the next steps.
Watch your emails for regular communication, Stingrays. This, too, shall pass and we will be back to normal in no time.
Until then... cover when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands frequently. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Coach Pike Hightower
Stingrays Swimming
(770) 325-7292 ext.2