June 19, 2020
The RST Summer Clinic Registration is now open for returning Wave and active Mavs swimmers and registration closes for all swimmers on 7/1/20. Please log into your account at rocklinwave.com to begin.
Please take the time to read through everything that is on the main registration page, the FAQ section and the waivers that you must check to complete registration. We tried to anticipate the questions and provide those answers online to minimize the questions that we receive directly.
Some Important Highlights
- Covid-19 waiver – please read and understand the waiver within the registration.
- Guidance for parents – a link to this page can be found at the top of our FAQ page.
- There is a section in registration to select preferred time of day. While we will do what we can to accommodate, this does not ensure you will get a group during that time.
- Group sizes are limited to 11, meaning there will be many groups of similar aged swimmers. No larger groups, no guarantee of swimming with a friend, no exceptions.
- Refunds – read the policy carefully, no refunds after July 3 for any reason.
- Pricing has been adjusted from the original proposal to account for the length of instruction and now varies by age group.
If you are receiving this email and you are not a returning swimmer
from Mavs or Wave, you must do a skills
evaluation prior to registering. Email our
registrar at registrar@rocklinswimteam.
President, Rocklin Swim Team\