July 5, 2020
Regsitration for the Stingrays Summer Swim Camp program is officially open! The registration process differs from that of the normal swim season, so please complete the following three steps:
- Click on the following
SignUpGenius link and choose the appropriate time slot for each
swimmer you plan on registering: Stingrays
SignUpGenius Registration. You can only sign up a swimmer
for a Monday/Wednesday group session or a Tuesday/Thursday group
session--not both. Session times are broken down by
- 9:00-10:00--12 and 13 year olds
- 10:00-11:00--10 and 11 year olds
- 11:00-12:00--8 and 9 year olds
- Note that the coaches might move some swimmers up or down if they feel that it might balance the groupings
- Review and agree to adhere to the the James Lemos Reopening Guidelines and the Stingrays Protocol Acknowledgement and Liability Form by clicking here: Pool Guidelines and Liability Agreement.
- Pay the $100 (per swimmer)
swim camp fee. Fees are only being accepted electronically
via Venmo or PayPal. Registration fees are
- For Venmo: Pay our treasurer, Victor Vitale, at "vytoca" and put "Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name(s) in the payment description.
- For PayPal: Send payment to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and add "Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name(s) in the payment description.
Please complete the registration process by this coming Thursday, July 9th, so our coaches have time to review and plan for the camp sessions. As a reminder, swimmers must bring their own swim equipment as there will be no shared or communal equipement allowed. While many swimmers already have goggles, fins, and caps, some might not have kickboards, so please be sure to have one availble by the start of camp.
Thanks--we're excited to get back in the water!