July 12, 2020
We are excited to have so
many of our swimmers back in the water this coming week through our
Swim Camp program! A few key reminders for all of those
- There are a handful of
families who have signed up for the swim camps, but have not paid
the registration fee and/or have not completed the required waiver
forms. Swimmers cannot swim until these steps are
- To pay the $100 per swimmer
- Venmo: Pay our treasurer, Victor Vitale, at "vytoca" and put "Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name(s) in the payment description.
- PayPal: Send payment to "email@example.com" and add "Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name(s) in the payment description.
- To complete the waiver form, please visit the following link: Pool Guidelines and Liability Agreement
- To pay the $100 per swimmer fee, either:
- Swimmers must wear masks upon entering and exiting the pool. Swimmers will enter the pool through the main lobby and will exit through the side gate near the parking lot. All swimmers must maintain appropriate distancing from other swimmers.
- Swimmers must come with their own goggles, fins, kickboards, and caps. There will be no communal equipment available and swimmers cannot share equipment.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the pool with their swimmers or wait on deck during the camp sessions.