August 10, 2020
Hi Stingray Families!
With this very unique and challenging summer quickly coming to an end, we are happy that we will again be able to offer our Fall Swim Camp program. Given the current restrictions in place, Fall swim will look much different than it has in previous years.
- The Stingrays have been
alotted five lanes (as opposed to the nine that we had during the
summer), so in order to accommodate as many swimmers as possible,
fall swim will be divided into two sessions.
- Session 1 will run from 8/17-9/16
- Session 2 will run from 9/17-10/16
- Swimmers can only sign up for one session or the other--not both! If space is available for a Session 1 swimmer to also swim in Session 2, we will inform the team, but initially, families can only sign up for one session or the other.
- Swimmers can swim either Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday (not both!). The cost for M/W/F is $135 for the session and for T/Th is $90 for the session.
- As was the case during the
summer, each swim session will be 45 minutes in length (with 15
minutes allowed for transition between sessions). The time
and age breakdowns are:
- 3:30-4:30: 8-10 year olds
- 4:30-5:30: 11-13 year olds
- 5:30-6:30: 14-17 year olds
The registration process
for Fall swim will be the same as that for the summer--families
will choose a slot via SignUpGenius, complete the required waiver
forms, and submit payment via Venmo or PayPal. Registration
will open on Tuesday, August 11th, at
6:00PM (an email with the SignUpGenius link will be
sent out at that time).
If your swimmer did not participate in Summer Swim Camps, please note that they will need to bring all of their own equipment (kickboards, fins, goggles, etc). There will be no sharing of equipment. Parents will not be allowed on deck so make sure your swimmer is fully geared up with cap and goggles before you send them into the pool. Coaches and other swimmers may not assist your swimmer getting geared up. Carpooling with members outside of your immediate household is not allowed. Swmimers must be promptly picked up at the end of their swim session.