July 19, 2010
PRACTICE SCHEDULE for Tuesday is NORMAL
Tryout dates for New swimmers and
MAC swimmers who did not swim summer session
Wednesday July 21 6:00-7:00pm Hood College Indoor Pool
Wednesday July 28 6:00-7:00pm Hood College Indoor Pool
· All swimmers who are not active with MAC this summer will be required to attend one of the tryout dates. After consideration of the swimmers performance in the tryouts and elsewhere, their age, and vacancies within various MAC groups, the coaching staff will notify the swimmers of their status with the swim club.
· The BCSC Unity Meet Saturday Morning Warm-Up and Start Time have been adjusted. For Saturday morning only, the warm-up time has been moved to 8:00 a.m. with a new meet start time of 9:00 a.m.
· AGI will practice 7:15-9am on Wednesday July 21 and Wednesday July 28 at Clover Hill.
· On Monday July 26, Sr White will practice at Hood from 5:45-7:45am or swimmers are encouraged to attend Long Course practice at Manchester Farms with AG2 7-9am.
· The Meet Notice for the Eastern Zone Swimming Meet and the Super Sectional Swim Meet can be found on the Maryland Website and the Niagara Swimming website. Entries for the Eastern Zone Swimming Meet are due to Coach Lehner by 5:00pm on July 23, 2010. Entries for the Super Sectional Swim Meet are due by 5:00pm on July 26, 2010. All swimmers must have qualifying times to enter these two swim meets. Send your entries to Laneman52@hotmail.com.