February 22, 2021
We have a lot of important information that will be coming your way. Here is what you’ll need to know for the upcoming weeks.
SWIM MEET INFORMATION – 2/26
- Entry deadline – Wednesday night. Please sign up HERE
- Aloha Theme – Everyone (parents & siblings included) is encouraged to show their team spirit and dress for the tropics!
- Swimmers must be USA Swimming registered to compete – I will be sending out reminders to those who have signed up for the meet, but haven’t completed the USA Registration process yet
- Warm Ups & Start Time adjusted: New Times = Warm Ups – 3:30pm / Meet Start – 4:30pm
- Entry fee reduced from $30 per swimmer to $25 per swimmer
- Parents not allowed into the pool area unless working a volunteer job. VOLUNTEER JOB SIGN UPS HERE
- No swim practices on Friday 2/26
SWIM SCHEDULE INFORMATION
- This week we will continue our M / W early start, Tu / Th late start schedule
- Beginning March 1, click here for the schedule as we will move back to later starts Mon – Fri due to WHS Swim resuming full time (updated schedules will be announced in a future email)
- March 26 will be the final day of the Winter Clinic. If you do not wish to continue with us during March, please contact [email protected] and let her know ASAP.
- We will not swim during Spring Break (March 29 – April 2)
- On April 5th we will launch the next phase of the Rocklin Swim Team – more information to come (we’re very excited)
Please continue to monitor your emails for more important
information coming your way.
If you have any questions, please send them to [email protected]