June 20, 2021
Water Babies Lesson Dates:
August 14, 21 & September 4
September 11, 18, & 25
October 23, 30 & November 6
Swim Lessons Info and Guidelines:
- Online registration will be open the week before each session begins.
- Water Baby Sessions are 30 minutes long
- Parent/Guardian must enter the water with the baby
- Children must be 6 months-3 years to particiapte in water babies.
- Due to covid protocol there are limited spots for each class - first come first serve.
- Registration is preferred to be done online and paid with a card.
- Only two family members will be allowed on deck.
- You will be required to wear a mask.
- Locker rooms will not be permitted to use to change - restroom use only. Swimmers need to come to the pool dressed and ready to go. They are not permitted to be used to change after the lesson is over.
- Families will enter through door 14, Fieldhouse Main entrance and the Natatorium doors are to the left after the wall of pictures. To get to Door 14 you will need to use either the 21st street entrance or the Mitthoeffer Road entrance.
If missing class, please make us aware at least 48 hours before the scheduled class to be eligible for a scheduled make up.