October 11, 2021
Good Evening Piranhas,
We hope you are having a great weekend! Great news - the pool is ready to host us again starting tomorrow!
1. CHECK THE CALENDAR - The calendar has been updated with changes to practice level time slots, as well as changes due to home water polo games.
2. Please remember to wear your masks in the buildings. We are guests of both PV and Ursinus and must follow their rules.
3. Fall Fest - Sign up to volunteer!! if you have a swimmer at Fall Fest, there is a spot for you to volunteer! It takes a village to make it great.
4. Fall Fest Snack Bar - the snack bar donation list is in the events tab. The Fall Fest snack bar is our biggest fundraiser, please contribute.
5. Spirit Wear closes tonight - Get your SWAG!!
6. Stroke & Turn and Starter/Referee Training - Keep your eyes peeled for a seperate email and link inviting all those that need to get recertified or want to learn to be a Stroke & Turn judge and/or Starter/referee. We ALWAYS NEED stroke & turn judges and starters. Please consider doing the training - we will be forever grateful.
USA Swimming Update
Many of our swimmers represented PVAC at the USA meet in Nazareth this weekend! There were a ton of time drops and personal bests by many of our swimmers!! Great job all and thank you coaches!
Does your swimmer or diver have an interest in graphic design and/or piranhas? We are looking for a Piranha design! If you are interested in creating a Piranha logo/design for the next round of spirit wear, please submit your idea to [email protected]. It may very well get featured on a sweatshirt!
Have a Great Week!