February 24, 2022
Hello Puma South County Swimmers,
We are happy to announce continued programming at Nipomo High School this March!
Programming Information (Monday-Thursday)
- Cubs: 5:30-6:15 pm $120.00
- Bronze/Silver: 5:30-6:30 pm $130.00
- Gold/Platinum: 5:30-6:45 pm $140.00
- 10 Punch Pass: $150.00 good for up to 10 practices over 2 calendar months. Non-refundable
- Multiple swimmer discount: Each additional swimmer from your family will receive $10 off of their dues.
- Returning Members: email [email protected] so we can activate your account. You will not be charged the $50 joining fee. Make sure you update any information on your account including CC or ACH information.
- New Members: register to join the team at pumaswim.org. Once registered your account will be "pending" until our office approves your account. Please make sure to fill in all information regarding your swimmer including a full middle name if applicable so that we can generate an accurate USA Swimming ID number. New members will be billed a one time $50 family joining fee.
- Dues: We would like all members to have a CC or ACH on file for dues that are billed and generated the first of every month. If you need to take a month off of swimming, simply contact the puma office at [email protected] by the 25th of the month prior to the month you'd like to take off.
USA Swimming Registration/Insurance
- To swim with Puma it is required to also be registered with USA swimming. This is the case even if your swimmer isn't planning on doing any swim meets. Most members that just join the team for the first time will be registered with a "flex" membership which is $20 plus a $5 administrative/processing fee. This offers full USA swimming protection and up to 2 swim meets. If your swimmer will be doing more than 2 meets a year then we will register them as a "Regular" member which costs $68 plus a $5 administrative/processing fee.
- Puma will automatically send in USA registration for each swimmer and their account will be billed accordingly. It is extremely important that your swimmers full legal name (including middle name) and gender are correctly indicated on their account.
- Swimmer drop off and pick up: Please walk your swimmers to and from the pool for both drop off and pick up. This is for the safety of all of our participants.
- Parking: the West side parking lot closest to the pool is open in addition to parking by the entrance to the main part of campus.
- Bathrooms: Puma has limited access to the bathrooms located by the football field. I highly encourage you to have your swimmers ready to go with their swim suits on before arriving at the pool.This includes trying to use the restroom at home prior to leaving for practice. If a swimmer needs to use the restroom during practice a parent or guardian will need to go wih them or a coach will have to walk them up and wait outside the restroom.
Please let me or any of our South County staff know if you have any questions.