September 6, 2010
New, But Similar Membership Options and Dues for 2011
After several months of negotiating fees, crunching numbers, evaluating costs, considering team members’ needs and crunching more numbers, the Board announces the 2011 WCM Membership Options and Dues. These changes will take effect January 1, 2011.
- WCM Platinum Plus – Includes WCM membership, Pac Masters membership, and an annual pool pass for Team workouts; paid in a single payment at the start of the year. Cost: $900, one-time payment.
- WCM Platinum – Includes WCM membership, Pac Masters membership, continuous monthly pool passes for Team workouts; paid monthly with electronic payment. Cost $80 per month, for 12 months. (Includes processing fee of ~ $3.)
- WCM Basic Purple – Includes WCM membership, Pac Masters membership, 15 count workout pass purchased as needed** Cost: $270 initial fee, plus $60 for each 15 count workout pass. (** 15 count workout pass will be docked for Saturday workouts and team workouts at other pools.
- WCM Lilac – Includes WCM half-year membership beginning in June, Pac Masters membership,15 count workout pass. Cost: $162 initial fee, plus $60 for each 15 count workout pass
- WCM Pearl – Includes WCM associate membership, Pac Masters membership, and no pool admissions. This is designed for members who live out of the area and do not workout with the Team: Cost: $95 per year.