September 20, 2010
Welcome to this week's informational mailer. Please read below for all VJO related news.
Thanks to everyone who came to our Parent Education Night (P.E.N.) last Wednesday. If you have not done so yet, please follow these instructions to log-in to your account on the website. If you have any questions or problems, please e-mail me.
Important: Cunningham will have a Pool Closure this week, starting today, Monday 20 September. The pool must be upgraded to comply with a new state law. Our team will be practicing at James Lemos Pool in Benicia for the next five days. The practice schedule is below; click here to view the Event Page on our website with full information.
- Seniors -- 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Age Group -- 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Makos (Lesley) -- 5:45-7:00 p.m. only
- Hammerheads (Tuffy) -- 5:45-7:00 p.m. only
Our annual Awards
Banquet [event page] will be held this Saturday 25
September. The event will start at 5:00 p.m., dress will be
semi-formal/business casual (i.e. not shorts or jeans), and will be
held at Dance Unlimited. Please R.S.V.P., either online
(click "Events", then "Awards Banquet," then "Attend This Event")
or via e-mail, so we can plan accordingly. Check out the
event page for all the details.
Meet Entries: Marin's October C/B/A+ Meet (Oct. 9-10) [online entries / meet sheet] & Napa Valley's November C/B/A+ Meet (Nov. 5-7) [online entries / meet sheet] are still available for sign-up. Please sign-up if you have not done so already. These are "team meets", and as such, all swimmers are asked and expected to enter and compete. (They are also great team-building activities and a lot of fun!!) Please let your Coach knows if you have any questions.
Important upcoming dates:
- September 20-24: Special Practice Schedule & Location--Lemos Pool in Benicia
- September 25: Awards Banquet
- October 9-10: Marin C/B/A+ [online entries / meet sheet]
- October 29: Halloween Party
- November 5-7: Napa Valley C/B/A+ [online entries / meet sheet]
- November 11: Veteran's Day--No Practice, All Groups
- November 26: SF Zoo Trip
Thanks for your time...and GO SHARKS!!!
Aaron Jon Toch
Vallejo Aquatic Club Coach
o. (707) 553-7946 (SWIM)
c. (707) 373-8701