PAC Coast Meet Reminders
May 19, 2011
A few reminders about the PAC Coast meet this weekend.
- All Friday events require a positive check in. The 400 Free deadline will be 12:30 PM. Other deadlines announced at the meet.
- The 800 Free and 1500 Free will be swum 2/lane.
- All Friday events require swimmers to provide their own timers and counter if desired. Lanes without backup timers will go unprotected.
- The 400 IM on Saturday (each session) requires a positive check in. Deadline announced at the meet.
- The 200 Free on Sunday afternoon 13-Over session requires a positive check in. Deadline announced at the meet.
- All Days - Chase starts for individual events 100 meters and longer. Odd heats dive tank end, even heats scorboard end.
- All Days - 50 meter events start at the scoreboard end.
- 13-Over session warm ups to begin immediately upon conclusion of the morning session and last for approximately one hour. If the 12-Under session runs ahead of schedule we will attempt to start the 13-Over session earlier.
- There are very few open lanes so deck entries will be limited.
- Penalty for failing to show for a positively checked in event is scratch from one's next individual event.