February 7, 2012
AZOT ANNUAL AQUATHON
Friday, Feb 24th- only 2 weeks away!
(UCI, Woodbridge AND JSERRA LOCATIONS)
This annual event will be held during normal practice times.
After $200 in pledges is reached, 50% of each additional dollar raised can be used for private swim lessons +/or team travel.
Yes, there are Prizes for the amount you raise!
All swimmers who participate will receive a FREE AZOT Bumper Sticker!
$50 and up: Aquazot pen
$100 and up: Aquazot water bottle + pen
$200 and up: AZOT beach towel + water bottle + pen
$500 and up: Arena swim back pack+ towel + water bottle and pen
Grand Prizes: A Grand Prize will be awarded for top earners per swim group listed (minimum $400) -
They will receive an Arena Team Package and private lesson with their coach.
Arena Team Package includes: Aquazot Arena team suit, AZOT silicone cap, and Arena goggles.
One winner will be selected from each group listed below (combined pool locations):
ZOT 1 & 2 (combined)
Senior 1 & 2 (combined)
Steps to a Successful Aquathon......
1. Receive pledge form at practice (or print out from website)
2. Sign up pledges for the number of laps you swim or a flat donation.
3. Swim laps during practice on Friday, Feb 24th.
4. Collect your pledges (make checks payable to AZOT).
5. Return the pledge form and money by Monday, March 5 to your coach.
6. Pick up your prizes at the end of March.
Dollars raised during this event will benefit all swim groups with new training equipment, incentive programs, meet travel expenses, relay expenses and team social events.