June 10, 2012
Spread the word to
family, friends and neighbors: it's time to clean out drawers,
closets, garages, sheds, attics, etc.! The Marine Hills Annual
Garage Sale is coming up on Friday, June 29th and Saturday, June
30th! Bring your gently used items to the pool, and help us raise
funds to benefit your club! Here are some important things you need
to know about donating items:
- Donation drop off will be on Thursday, June 28th all day. There will be a staff member or volunteer at the pool to receive your donations. You may also drop off your items on Friday, June 29th before 9:00 am.
- In order to help us organize the sale, please pre-sort your items (i.e.: household goods, clothing, toys, electronics, tools, books, etc.) into clearly labeled bags or boxes. Please do not mix item types. When you arrive to drop off your donations, please put them in the designated area for each item type. This will help tremendously in the set up time for the sale.
- Please consider helping out in one of the following ways:
1) accepting donations at the pool on Thursday the 28th
2) setting up between 7-9 am on Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th
3) helping with the sale from 9-3 on Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th
4) helping with tear-down and delivery of remaining items to charity after 3pm on Saturday the 30th
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org you have questions, or if you would like to help out.
See you at the pool!