June 15, 2012
Swimmers, take your mark!
Our first swim meet at Spring Ridge is upon us. They have a nice facility and have always been great hosts when we've swum there in the past. A few logistics to pass on for the meet:
* Please arrive no later than 7:10am.
* Please have your swimmers check in with the coaches and sign in volunteers as soon as you arrive so we know they are there and so they can get the heat and lane assignments for their events.
* Warm-ups start at 7:25. The meet starts at 8:00.
* Officials, timers and other volunteers should check in to get prepared at approximately 7:45.
* Overflow parking is at Spring Ridge Elementary. Please do NOT park at the nearby Professional Park or at LaPetite. Doctors at the Professional Park need the spaces for their patients, and La Petite parking is reserved for teh Farmer's Market.
* Our team area will be the space to the right of the main pool as you enter.
* Coach Holly will bring all the team suits that were ordered on Thursday for pickup.
* All pools other than the main pool are closed and off-limits.
* Please be courteous to our hosts by cleaning up our team area at the end of the meet and helping to return any chairs that get moved.
Take I-70 East towards Baltimore.
Take exit 56 and turn left at the light (MD 144 East)
Take MD 144E 1.6 miles to Spring Ridge Parkway, turn left.
At 4-way stop. make a left at the visitors center
Pool is behind the visitors center.
Don't forget your goggles or sunscreen!
GOOD LUCK BARRACUDAS!!