June 21, 2012
Swimmers & families,
Our next swim meet is Saturday at the Brunswick pool. Here is some meet info:
* Please arrive no later than 7:10am.
* Please have your swimmers check in with the coaches and sign in volunteers as soon as you arrive so we know they are there.
* Warm-ups are 7:25 - 7:40. The meet starts at 8:00.
* Stroke & turn officials meeting will be at 7:30. Timers will meet at 7:40. Clerk of Course volunteers meet at 7:30.
* Timers: At one end of the pool, you will be standing in a couple of feet of water on the oppostie side of a narrow wall. Please dress accordingly to be standing in shallow water.
* Please plan to park at Brunswick High School. Loading/unloading at the medical center across the street from the pool is allowed, but parking at the medical center is reserved for patients.
* Our team seating area will be the area outside the fence near the baby pool. There is limited stand-up viewing near the pool.
* To allow their pool to open on time, the meet MUST end no later than 11:45am. Please remind swimmers to get to the Clerk of Course on time. Having each heat ready to go is key to running the meet quickly and efficiently. If the meet is not completed by 11:45, we will have to stop the meet at that time regardless.
* Please be courteous to our hosts by cleaning up our team area at the end of the meet and helping to return any chairs that get moved.
From Middletown, take MD 17 towards Burkittsville and Brunswick.
Approximately 1/2 mile after 3rd traffic circle, continue straight onto MD 464 East, Souder Road.
After one mile, continue straight onto Cummings Drive.
Pool and High school will be on the left.
Address: 101 Cummings Drive, Brunswick, MD.
Don't forget your goggles & sunscreen!