Tom Dolan Olympic Clinic Wed July 25 (Extended deadline!)
July 17, 2012
Dear Piranhas families!
We have extended the deadline!
To celebrate the 2012 London Summer Olympics, the Broadlands Piranhas are hosting an Olympic Clinic for our swimmers, with Olympic Gold Medalist Tom Dolan!
The clinic is open to both ODSL and CSL Piranhas, and will be held Wed, July 25 from 9 - 10:30 AM at the Broadlands Community Center pool. Swimmers will be split into two groups: 10 and unders, and 11 and overs. Cost is $20 per swimmer, and includes:
- 30 minutes of drill work and instruction
- 30 minutes of a talk and Q&A by Olympic Gold Medalist Tom Dolan
- 30 minutes of an autograph session when Tom will sign the kids' T-Shirts
- Tom Dolan Olympic Clinic T-shirt
Space is limited, so register early!
There are two very important steps to register:
1) Send an email to [email protected] with the full name, gender, age group, and T-shirt size for each swimmer you plan to register (Child small, med, large, or Adult small, medium, large).
2) Write a check payable to "Broadlands Piranhas" (Please write "Dolan Olympic Clinic" in the memo line.) and mail or drop off ASAP to the Broadlands Nature Center at:
ATTN: Broadlands Piranhas
21907 Claiborne Parkway,
Broadlands, VA 20148
The cost is $20 per swimmer. All checks must be received by Monday, July 23.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity!