July 20, 2012
Swimmers & Families,
This weekend is our Divisional meet at the Dearbought swimming pool. This is the last meet where our whole team will swim together. Let's support each other and cheer on our teammates. We have a really good shot at winning this meet, but it will take every single swimmer trying their hardest. Relays are especially important, and we need to win the close ones! We've been practicing racing finishes all week, so let's use our skills to be the first to the wall. We can do it!!
- Please arrive no later than 6:45am. We have the earliest warm-up so we need to be ready to swim at 7:00.
- Swimmers should check in with the sign-in volunteers as soon as you arrive, so we know you are there.
- Warm-ups are from 7:05 - 7:20. Meet starts at 8.
- Timers meeting is at 7:30 in or near the poolhouse.
- Stroke & Turn officials meeting will be 7:40 - 7:45 in the poolhouse.
- Clerk of Course meet at 7:45 at the large shade sructure near the starter system.
- For parking, the circle drive next to the pool entrance can be used for unloading only. Please park in the pool parking lot or along Wheyfield Drive. Please do not park in the tennis court parking lot or in parking spaces for the Condominiums.
- The Braddock Heights seating area is to the left when you walk in from the entrance, by the shallow end of the swim lanes.
- Please be courteous to our hosts by cleaning up our team area at the end of the meet.
From Braddock Heights, take Alt.40 towards Fredrerick.
Continue onto US 40 East, West Patrick Street.
Take ramp left for 15 North.
Take exit 17 onto MD 26 E/Liberty Road.
After ~1.6 miles, take right onto Sebastian Blvd.
At 2nd right, take fork right onto Derrs Square West/ Sebastian Blvd.
Continue straight to pool.