November 5, 2012
* Practices this week will be Monday-Friday at regularly scheduled times. There will be no locker room access on Friday due to a home football game.
* Swimmers competing in this weekend's WSY USA Thanksgiving Invite should refer to the meet event page for warm-up times and to view their schedule of events. These families will receive an update on the meet later this week as well.
* Congratulations to Morgan Goodhart, Matt Buck, Joseph Facchinei, Bree Wright, Alvin Dalida (6th, 50 BR), Anna Ambrosio, Audrey Ambrosio, Madeline Facchinei (6th, 100 BR, 100 IM), Julia Strine (2nd, 100 FR; 2nd, 50 BK; 1st, 100 BR; 1st, 50 FR; 1st, 50 BR) , Jordan Seymore (5th, 200 FR), Caleb Eveland (4th, 200 BK; 2nd, 100 BR; 4th, 100 FL), and Makenna Morris (5th, 50 BK; 3rd, 100 IM; 2nd, 100 BK; 4th, 50 FL; 3rd, 100 FR; 1st, 200 FR) on their spectacular performance at this past weekend's Nittany Lion Invite at Penn State. The swimmers combined to post 40 new personal bests out of 48 swims! 18 of these swims placed in the top 6 for their respective flight (listed above in parentheses).
* Congratulations to Julia Strine, who met the Junior Olympic qualifying standard for the girls 9-10 100 yard breast on Saturday at Penn State!
* Meet results from Penn State have been posted in Team Unify. Coach's voice notes from every race have also been uploaded to each family's account under the meet "event". Videos for all races are currently being uploaded to our youtube channel.
* Entries for the CV Aqua Fest have closed. Families who have entered will be receiving an email update on this meet later this week. We will be needing 2 parent volunteers to assist with seeding at this event. Please email me if you are interested in helping out!
* Have you signed up for the Blue & White meet??? The deadline is this Friday. Sign up online under our events section or click the "online meet registration" button on our home page. Teams will be announced on Monday, November 12, and lineups will be posted at practice the following night.
* Please contact a board member if you are interested in becoming a certified official for our dual meets!
* Reminder: Due to no school on Monday, November 12, we will not be having practice.
Thanks for your continued support and feel free to contact me with any questions!!!