November 20, 2012
* Holiday Schedule: We are currently working with Shippensburg University to set up practice times on 11/21, 11/23, 11/26, 11/27. Due to contractual matters with SASD, we will not have high school pool access. I will email everyone as soon as we have something solid set.
* Aqua Fest results were unreal!!!! Congrats to the 41 swimmers who competed on Saturday and combined to post 111....yes 111 new personal best times! New swimmers, returning swimmers, older, younger, all raced hard to very positive results. Results have been posted to family accounts and full meet results may be viewed here. Thank you to the parent volunteers in the seeding area who kept everything organized throughout the meet!
* First Dual Meet: Will be Saturday, December 1 at Red Land High School against the Aquatic Club of West Shore. We will meet at Red Land at 9:15am for attendance and warm-ups. The meet will begin at 10am and should conclude around 1pm. The deadline to register is Wednesday, November 28. Register using the online meet sign up on our web site. Ship has won 9 consecutive dual meets spanning the past two seasons. Let's keep our streak alive!
* Team Pictures: Scheduled for Tuesday, December 4 between 5-6:30pm. Order forms are available by the folder box at the pool. Specific individual/team photo details will be provided by our Spirit Committee.
* On behalf of the coaching staff, I'd like to wish every member of our Ship Swimming family a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday!!!