January 29, 2013
* Regular practice schedule Tuesday-Friday of this week.
* Remember to sign up for Saturday's final dual meet against East Pennsboro by Wednesday night. Both teams are undefeated and East Penn has 140 swimmers...we will need everyone's contribution!!!
* This Saturday's meet will be held at Shippensburg University. Ship swimmers should be dressed and on deck for attendance and warm-ups by 7:45am. Please be on time!
* Next Monday, I will be posting background information and entry instructions for our Divisional Championship meet. While alot of the info will be recycled for our veteran members, it will be helpful for those who will be participating in their first championship meet. I do intend to use our Team Unify online entry system, so there will be slight changes from the old paper entry we used to do. Please communicate questions to me as they arise so that everything may be clear and concise for all of our team members as we head into the postseason.
* Results from this past weekend's USA meet at Central York have been uploaded to your accounts. We had an outstanding meet with numerous best times, high place winners, championship qualifiers, and the kids who competed in the 500 free really put on a show! Congrats on a great weekend!
* 9 & unders....get signed up for Mini Champs!!!!
* Information will be posted beginning tomorrow for our Spring Swim School program. This is our progressive swim lesson program for children ages 3 and up. Please spread the word about this great program to anyone you know who has children who would benefit from learning the valuable skills in our swim lessons!