March 15, 2013
Now that the snow has melted, and Spring Break is fast
approaching, its time to gear up for the 2013 Brookside
Hurricanes’ season! The Hurricanes are pleased to offer
a Spring Developmental program to prepare beginner and intermediate
swimmers for the summer season (details below). Registration
is now open for both the Spring Developmental program and the
summer season. Details on how to register and important dates
(including registration and payment deadlines) are included
· SPRING DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM - The Hurricanes Spring Developmental Program will be offered at the WARF, beginning on Sunday April 7th, and running every Sunday through May 19th. Session I (11& Over) will begin at 3:30, followed by Session II (10&Under) at 4:30. This 7-week program is designed for beginner to intermediate swimmers who would like to prepare for the summer swim season or for newcomers who may wish to give swim team a try prior to summer. The cost of the Spring Developmental Program is $70 per swimmer. Credit card payments are now accepted online, or you may choose to pay by check. If you choose to pay by check, your check should be mailed to the address provided, and payment must be received by March 30th.
· SUMMER SWIM TEAM - The first practice will be on Tuesday, May 28th. Registration fees remain unchanged from last year - $150/swimmer (Resident) and $165/swimmer (Non-Resident), with discounts applied for multiple swimmers. Please register and pay prior to May 1st to avoid late fees and to guarantee that your swimmer(s) will receive a team shirt. A late fee of $25 per account will be assessed for all registrations occurring after April 30th. Registration will close on June 5th. Credit card payments are now accepted online, or you may choose to pay by check. If you choose to pay by check, your check should be mailed to the address provided during registration, and payment must be received by May 1st in order to avoid late registration fees. Please note that your account must be paid in full prior to the first practice on May 28th.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, go to teambrookside.com and click on ONLINE REGISTRATION located on the right side of the website. Registration options are:
1. Spring Only (Residents and Non-Residents)
2. Summer Only (Brookside Residents)
3. Summer Only (Non-Residents)
4. Spring and Summer (Brookside Residents)
5. Spring and Summer (Non-Residents)
You will choose one option. If you choose the Spring
Only option now, you can register at a later date using the Summer
Only option. You may now pay online using a credit card, or you can
choose to pay by check. If you choose to pay by check, your
check must be mailed to the address provided during registration
and received by March 30th for the Spring session and by May 1st
for the Summer session.
IMPORTANT DATES (2013 meet and practice schedule is available on teambrookside.com)March 30th Payments for Spring Developmental program due
April 7th First day of Spring Program
April 27th Hurricane Day at Riptide (11-4) new suit try-ons, 20% off full-priced retail
April 30th Last day to register and pay for the Summer program before late registration fees apply
May 4th Last day to order Spirit Wear (Check out the team store online under SHOP!)
May 28th First Practice
June 8th Time Trials
June 15th First Meet at Meadowbrook
Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
We are looking forward to another great season!