May 13, 2013
* The college swimming/recruiting workshop has been postponed until Tuesday, May 28 at 6pm.
* Practices this week run Monday-Friday with groups 1 & 2 from 6-7pm and groups 3 & 4 from 7-8:30pm.
* SAC's Board of Directors (BOD) meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month. The next BOD meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, May 14, at 7:00pm. This meeting is open to all families to attend.
* Our annual Smith's Chicken BBQ fundraiser is underway!!! Please contact Jill Hollar for information on ticket sales. The BBQ pickup will be Friday, June 14 at the Auto Zone on King Street.
* The first dual meet for all swimmers is Saturday, June 1 at Central York. The deadline to sign up for this meet is Wednesday, May 29. To sign up your swimmer, sign in to your account, click the "Events" tab, scroll down to the June 1 meet, click the "Attend/Decline" button to make your declaration. Please contact me if you have any issues accessing this meet signup feature.
* Swimmer stroke filming will be taking place during the first two weeks in June. We'll be filming each swimmer performing the four strokes, start, and turns during this period. The video will then be reviewed by the swimmer with their group coach to provide visual feedback of their technique.
* Be sure to check out our Gear Bucks store for all your swim equipment needs. Goggles, caps, suits, etc. may be ordered from our online store, with a portion of the proceeds being credited to our club to purchase new and/or replace old team equipment!
Have a great week and we'll see you at the pool!!!