June 10, 2013
* Please note the practce schedule changes this week. Monday and Tuesday remain at our usual evening times. Beginning Wednesday, practices move to the morning hours. Groups 3 & 4 will practice from 8-10am and groups 1 & 2 will swim from 10-11am. Group 3 & 4 swimmers should bring gym clothes and sneakers to practice beginning Wednesday.
* Friday morning practices (except for July 5) will be held at Shippensburg University. Please park in the C lot behind the Luhrs Center.
* Our next meet will be Saturday, June 22 at Camp Hill. Swimmers attending need to sign up by next Wednesday, June 19. We'll have directions, detailed meet info, and volunteer info in next week's email.
* Following next Saturday's meet, we'll venture up the road from the Camp Hill pool to Arooga's for lunch. If you are interested in attending lunch, simply type "Arooga's" and the number in your family attending in the comment box when you enter your swimmer in the meet. Arooga's has a huge menu with plenty of tasty options. You can check out their menu here.
* Carlisle Invitational information was emailed out last week. Please be sure to sign up soon! This is turning into a great Ship Swimming summer tradition of carrying a large team, running a bunch of relays, and having the opportunity to bond with our teammates. Let's work to bring home a 4th straight team title!!!
* Chicken BBQ pick-up will be Friday from 4-7pm at Auto Zone on King Street.
* The next SAC Board of Directors and general membership meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, June 11 at 7pm at the high school. All SAC families are welcome to attend!